- Post six weird facts/habits about yourself. These cannot be used against you later on.
- At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
- Leave them a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
1. My day begins at 7:00 a.m and ends at 2/4:00 a.m.
2. I detest long meetings and / or speeches. You make it long and I walk out on you, unless of course you are doing a soccer commentary 🙂 For politicians, only Bill Clinton, Tony Blair and all those in the Middle East (regardless of their rhetoric) can keep me glued to my seat for long. I have some good grace for Church affairs, but again also just. John Stott , Phillip Yancey and Ravi Zacharias easily win my heart here.
3. If you must leave me alone in a room, deny me anything but reading materials.
4. I’ll do anything to watch a soccer match, including but not limited to sitting through an entire night. It earned me a suspension from high school…more on that in the next few days.
5. I like sitting in a position from which I can see everyone and everything. Picked up the habit in high school. Served me well while I was chasing after some stories for a leading Kenyan daily a few years ago…especially on the day when my colleague and I found ourselves at a shoot-out scene between a crack police unit and some heavily armed thugs (ex-navy guys) near Nyali……
6. I can be quite noisy with the pen…sometimes…but I generally live a quiet life. I also cherish silence.
No, sita-tag anyone else. Jisikie huru kuandika iwapo unajihisi sawa kufanya hivyo.