About Amisi’s new book – pls fwd!
Write that Story: A Guide for Writers and Editors is a book of immense value to journalists, editors, press officers and public relations managers. It is the first locally written or published e-book on media practice.
- Tips and practical exercises on writing and editing
· Personal narratives from seasoned journalists and scholars
· Special attention to new media (Internet, blogging and Sheng)
· Bold and provocative debates on local media practice
· Practical decision-making skills for writers, managers and copyeditors
The author, Otieno Amisi is a Kenyan writer, poet, teacher and journalist. He is currently an editor with Oakland Media Services. He studied Education and Literature at Kenyatta University and Mass Communication at the University of Nairobi.Amisi’s works have appeared in various local and international publications.
Price: Kshs. 500
Available at: Oakland Media Services, Reliance Plaza, 2nd Floor, Woodvale Grove, Westlands, Nairobi. Tel 0720 913 981.
See also: www.writethaststory.wordpress.com
For most recent updates on my campaign, click here.