Ok, I got tagged….
Here we go….
Rules: -Link to the person that tagged you. – Post the rules on your blog. – Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. – Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. – Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. Last time I wore a suit / tie was a for a friend’s wedding in which I was part of the bridal party (late 2006) and my vision launch for the Cherangany campaigns (October 2007). I detest formalities, by and large.
2. Uhmmn, I don’t have much faith in Kenyan politics and politicians, despite having participated in it this past year. Evidence? I wasn’t certain how the politics would go after what we witnessed in the days following December 27th. As a result, I didn’t pay my fees at graduate school (Daystar) till I was certain Kofi Annan & co. had made considerable progress (uhmn, that was late last week 🙂 ). Even then, I just paid a lil bit 🙂 and told the Finance Manager nitamwona baadaye 🙂
3. I love kunde (cow peas).
4. I’m trying to learn Chinese. Been dropping cutlery in the house and trying to mimic the sounds 🙂
5. There is an African country I have been wanting to visit. Trouble is that it keeps coming onto and chucking off my list of interests depending on how I feel about Kenya that day…as the two are a tad too similar…
6. I don’t know how to swim and I don’t want to learn how to. Almost drowned twice in my life, once in Moi’s Bridge (Kenya) and Grantham (USA). Since then, I prefer water I can control (in a cup, bucket, tap, etc 🙂 ).
I’m not Luo / American, but Obama is my cousin, I swear 🙂 I need not produce a Form 16A for that, or do I?